It’s that time of the year again! Girl Scout cookies galore! You can’t go into a supermarket without passing by a Girly Scout troop selling America’s favorite cookies. As a former Girl Scout myself, I remember the days of cookie booths and the fun we had decorating to help promote our cookie sales.
This FREE downloadable banner is the perfect accent to any cookie booth. Grab the attention of your potential customers and boost your cookie sales. The instructions are simple.
- Download the file you want (choose from the two below).
- Print the PDF on any home printer or at an office supply store (Staples, Office Max, etc).
- Cut out the triangle pennant shapes.
- Using a hole punch, punch holes in the top corners of the pennant.
- Run ribbon, string or yarn through the holes and hang where desired.
There are two print files, the first spells out “Girl Scout Cookies” and includes the Girl Scout logo.
The second file is fully customizable for your troop and includes “Troop” plus numbers 0-9 so that you can customize it with your specific troop number.
If you’re planning an end of the year party for your troop and need some fun decorations to dress it up, check out our Girl Scout themed party printable pack on our Etsy store.
Wishing you the best for successful cookie sales! (P.S. If you feel so obliged, Thin Mints are my favorite)